Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Books, Books, Books!


I LOVE to read. My favorite types of books are mysteries and adventures. Listed below are a few of my favorites. Do you like to read? Even if you don't these are a few books that you must read.

The Hidden Hand by Mrs. E.D.E.N. Southworth, written in 1859. This is absolutely my favorite book. In this book, you will read about mystery, hidden identities, criminals, romance, and unlikely friendships. This book is one of many books reprinted by Lamplighter Publishing. I actually just found out that there is a sequel, and I am very excited about reading it.

Another of my favorite books is titled, The Basket of Flowers, by Christoph von Schmid. This is another book  republished by Lamplighter Publishing. It was originally printed in 1878.This story is a wonderful example of unending friendship, even in the hardest times. If you never read another book, this is the book that you should read.

My two favorite authors are Beverly Lewis, and Janette Oke. Have you ever read any of their books? One of my favorites by Beverly Lewis is titled, The Fiddler, which is perfectly titled for me, because I play the violin-And I enjoy it immensely!

My favorite series by Janette Oke is the Prairie Legacy series. This series comes after the well known Love Comes Softly series, and I like it just as much. This series of friendship made me laugh and cry through every chapter of each book, right along with each character.

If you do enjoy reading, who are your favorite authors? Please feel free to comment with the titles of the books that you enjoy the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment